“We understand the sensitive nature associated with paternity testing. Therefore, your personal information and testing results are always kept completely confidential.”
- Fast and Accurate Results Our turnaround time for test results is the fastest in the industry with standard RUSH result times.
- Locally Owned and Operated All of out representatives are qualified professionals in Upstate New York and will assist you every step of the way!
- Accredited Laboratory All testing is performed by an AABB, FQS-1, NYDOH and ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Affordable Pricing Our high quality testing is competitively priced, making accurate DNA results affordable for everyone.
- Excellent Customer ServiceWe have professionally trained staff members available to assist you with your DNA testing needs
- Confidentiality We understand the sensitive nature associated with paternity testing. Therefore, your personal information and testing results are always kept completely confidential.
Your results are available within 2 business days after the sample arrives at our certified lab. Rush delivery is also available. You can trust that your DNA testing results are 100% accurate.
Our specialty is to accommodate your preferred sample collection location and time. One of our qualified DNA sample collectors will come to your client anywhere, anytime. A simple and quick cheek swab collection and legal test paperwork can be conducted in your office, the hospital or the privacy of your home.
Upstate DNA Testing is a full-service DNA center that specializes in Paternity, Relationship, Immigration, Infidelity and Forensic Analysis. We are your resource for DNA related questions and expertise.
We solve difficult parentage and relationship questions through DNA Testing. We are able to give families the peace of mind they deserve.
Our laboratory is certified in every state in the US and by the New York State Department of Health. It is internationally accredited through the AABB.
Results for a standard legal paternity test is guaranteed at least 99.99% probability of paternity for inclusions or 100% certainty of exclusion.